Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent to Arrietta today thru neshek. Pretty nice card too- short print from when he signed with philly in ST in Phil’s workout uniform. Hope it works!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

Sent to Arrietta today thru neshek. Pretty nice card too- short print from when he signed with philly in ST in Phil’s workout uniform. Hope it works!

I'm 2-for-2 sending to players thru Neshek so far. You'll be fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

ill pass on all of them and keep sending to Neshek only. I have t unsigned phillies cards

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

ill pass on all of them and keep sending to Neshek only. I have t unsigned phillies cards

selling my unsigned phillies cards for you at .25 each. lmk who you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my Arrietta card back unsigned with my 20 bucks today. Sent on Thursday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To clarify, it came in my SASE so it was opened, read, and returned

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

Maybe Arrieta has stopped signing. I sent $5 and a card to Jerad Eickhoff last week. We'll see if that gets returned or signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same here, Hoskins back unsigned in the SASE as well with the 'donation'.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both Arrietta and Hoskins raised their donation rate. I don't recall how much, but it is listed on another thread here somewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

A majority of players have changed their rates since the last time it was posted in this thread. It's getting changed pretty frequently.

It started as Pat talking to teammates about signing and finding out that many would be willing to sign for $5. Pat offered to be a middleman and posted it on SCN for users of that website. The demand was way higher than expected, partially because people are sharing prices on other sites, so they've raised prices because they don't want to sign as much as is coming in. Pat's also had to deal with a ton of people trying to abuse his offer, nor following his directions, and arguing with him when he returns their stuff for now following directions.

I'd suggest you only send if you are a member of SCN and check the prices before you send. Not only does that make sure you're sending the right amount but it also is what Pat wants. He's spending a lot of time running it and I'm sure he doesn't enjoy wasting his time returning stuff that has the wrong fees and is likely from someone who the offer wasn't for.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast