Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

When did he post this? What about things that were sent to these players before he posted this? Are we SOL?

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, don't get me wrong, I think this is great and I will likely take advantage of it as I am a lifelong Phillies fan, but, where is the money going? Is it going to the player who is signing? Is it going to Pat? Is it going to a clubhouse fund? Is it being put in a bucket and given to charity at the end of the year? I would really like to know, mostly out of curiosity, I guess...

My guess, based on the post, is that it is going to the player. Where it goes from there (charity, etc) is up to the player.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

Sucks to see that free TTMs are becoming increasingly rare by the season but I guess it's better for guys to sign for a fee than to not sign at all. Not sure how Pat has the time to run this but I'm glad he does!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some of the prices on Neshek's list changed and a few players have been added to the main listing. The money goes to each player. I've seen pictures of some returns and the autographs are nice, for instance Nola's autograph is much nicer than the one you get in person. Most guys are $5 to $10 which I think is really fair.

I didn't realize how tough KROD is, the returns on him have looked nice but $100 for him is shocking. I got him once during spring training during workouts at the Phillies player parking lot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some prices changed, players were added, here is the updated information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok I wanted to add an updated list of everything and everybody who signs. Remember this is for baseball cards only everything else will be sent back. Also if possible try to send exact $ per guy in card saver it's tough for me to split up cash and break bills.

Easiest way to do this is send the items and cash to me and I will get them done, you can send to the guys as well but they aren't on top of the mail like I am. Here's a list and guys and as always send sase and cash only. I really don't mind doing this for everyone and it will remain in effect unless I come on here and say so. If you want to update guys profiles on here with info that is fine to. Prices are per card

Jake Arrietta - $20 card - $75 Ball 11x14, 8x10 si - 16x20 $100 - $125 jersey, $50 one inscription
    Tommy Hunter - $3
    Maikel Franco - $10
    Nick Williams - $10
    Mark Leiter Jr. - $5
    Adam Morgan - $5
    Jake Thompson - $5
    Andrew Knapp - $5
    Vince Velasquez - $10
    Rhys Hoskins - $10
    Aaron Nola - $10 - $20 Ball
    Pat Neshek - Free
    Nick Pivetta - Only signs if you include a signed Baseball card of another MLBer
    Hector Neris - $10
    Luis Garcia - $5
    Zach Eflin - $5
    Jorge Alfaro - $10
    JP Crawford - $10
    Jerad Eickhoff - $5
    Ben Lively - $5
    Drew Hutchison - $5

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

I saw somewhere else that Pat Neshek apparently said the offer was only for members of the forum where this was posted and that some people are now writing their usernames on that forum in their request. He probably won't enforce it but if you aren't a member of that forum be aware there's a possibility your request will be returned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

“The philly address” he references is just the stadium you think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Correct

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Rays Tampa Bay Lightning NULL

That's what he means.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    See bfd13's Items on eBay

This was originally intended for scn members only. But because people have been posting it on other sites, Pat has had to raise the prices on nearly every player to keep up with the demand. I'm guessing some will stop signing soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast