Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pat Neshek is a TTM god! Anybody else see this?

This is just another reason to love Pat Neshek.

http://www.sportscollectors.net/logi...x%3ft%3d223496

I'll be posting this in the Baseball forum too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very consistent for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country

Camsue must not be able to read the link (you do need to sign in to sportscollectors.net). For those unable to read the link, Mr Neshek is offering to be the middle man in acquiring TTM autos for many of the Phillies. Everybody has different rates between $1 and $50. Worth looking at if you are a Phillies fan (or if you're trying to get an autograph from a certain Cy Young winner from a recent World Champion team).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Can you message me the list? Not a premium member on SCN.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you message me the list? Not a premium member on SCN.

Unfortunately, I can't. I, also, am not a member (premium, or otherwise). A friend of mine provided the link for me. Perhaps somebody else here can provide.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Pat!
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 04-03-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

This is what it says

Ok I wanted to add an updated list of everything and everybody who signs. Also you have until 3/20 to send to ST addy, if you send after this time please send directly to Philly. Remember this is for baseball cards only everything else will be sent back. Also if possible try to send exact $ per guy it's tough for me to split up cash and break bills.

Easiest way to do this is send the items and cash to me and I will get them done, you can send to the guys as well but they aren't on top of the mail like I am. Here's a list and guys and as always send sase and cash only. I really don't mind doing this for everyone and it will remain in effect all year unless I come on here and say so. If you want to update guys profiles on here with info that is fine to. Prices are per card

Jake Arrietta - $20 - $50 Ball / 11x14, 8x10 or SI
    Tommy Hunter - $1
    Maikel Franco - $10
    Nick Williams - $10
    Mark Leiter Jr. - $5
    Adam Morgan - $5
    Jake Thompson - $5
    Andrew Knapp - $5
    Vince Velasquez - $10
    Rhys Hoskins - $10
    Aaron Nola - $10 - $20 Ball
    Pat Neshek - Free
    Nick Pivetta - Only signs if you include a signed Baseball card of another MLBer
    Hector Neris - $5
    Luis Garcia - $5
    Zach Eflin - $5
    Jorge Alfaro - $10
    JP Crawford - $10
    Jerad Eickhoff - $5
    Ben Lively - $5

KROD - $100 - Any items - Will sign items that come in before 3/25 anything after this date I will send back unsigned.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure if he is taking items after spring training so I wouldn't send anything right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure if he is taking items after spring training so I wouldn't send anything right now.

It says that "If sending after ST, please send to Philly." It also shows a cutoff for K-Rod only. Finally, it reads "in effect all year until I say so." Those all seem to indicate that this is not just for ST.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

OK, don't get me wrong, I think this is great and I will likely take advantage of it as I am a lifelong Phillies fan, but, where is the money going? Is it going to the player who is signing? Is it going to Pat? Is it going to a clubhouse fund? Is it being put in a bucket and given to charity at the end of the year? I would really like to know, mostly out of curiosity, I guess...
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast