Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post OJ Simpson says Kaepernick made a 'mistake' by kneeling for the anthem and 'disrespected' America

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-anthem.html

It has been four decades since Orenthal James Simpson retired from football, and in that time he has been charged with multiple counts of domestic abuse, double murder and armed robbery.

He is currently out on parole for the latter of those three charges after serving a 10-year prison sentence, but that did not stop Simpson from criticizing Colin Kaepernick for his peaceful protest of the national anthem.

Simpson, 70, told Tom Graham of The Buffalo News that Kaepernick made a 'mistake' when he decided to take a knee and not salute the flag.

The man who wrote a hypothetical book about the murder of his ex-wife went on to say that he thought Kaepernick's actions were disrespectful.

'I think Colin made a mistake. I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag,' said Simpson.

'I grew up at a time when deacons were in the KKK. I don't disrespect the Bible because of those guys.'

He went on to say: 'The flag shouldn't be disrespected because of what cops do. The flag represents what we want America to be.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, just wow ...

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Like who truly cares what O.J. thinks.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Really OJ

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

He went on to say: '...The flag represents what we want America to be.'

Yes, CK wants it to represent an America he wants... but it doesn't..... hence kneeling.... It's a powerful statement to make when the American flag doesn't inspire hope in a group of people. Makes a person pause to consider why.... ohhhhh.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, CK wants it to represent an America he wants... but it doesn't..... hence kneeling.... It's a powerful statement to make when the American flag doesn't inspire hope in a group of people. Makes a person pause to consider why.... ohhhhh.

If Colin disapproves of America and can't get a job in the NFL, why doesn't he relocate to a country he does agree with? You know, like actor Matt Damon who publicly stated he's moving his entire family out of America due to Trump's policies ... to Australia which proudly boasts that it has the TOUGHEST IMMIGRATION POLICY on earth ... people are sooooo ignorant and hypocritical it's hilarious.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Who cares what either men say or do!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who cares what either men say or do!

Apparently Johnny Football does:
    @bakemeister52

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

O.J. What do you think about Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem?....I think -"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

O.J. What do you think about Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem?....I think -"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK"

Nice Rock reference....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast