Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Still need a few more.
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content


  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #12
    bump
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content


  4. #13
    Hey man I've got 49 Marc Gasol and 256 Jonathan isaac. just let me know what you have for trade for those. I like the lakers

  5. #14
    I don't have much basketball left, just what I have in the list of this post, and these:

    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../page/1/sid/10

    I need to confirm I have the cards in the link though.

    Quote Originally Posted by cardfanatix View Post
    Hey man I've got 49 Marc Gasol and 256 Jonathan isaac. just let me know what you have for trade for those. I like the lakers
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content


  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mesta View Post
    I don't have much basketball left, just what I have in the list of this post, and these:

    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../page/1/sid/10

    I need to confirm I have the cards in the link though.
    I'd trade it for the mills. I also have a couple of raptor guys let me check hold on.

  7. #16
    K, thanks - I'll make sure I still have the Mills.

    Quote Originally Posted by cardfanatix View Post
    I'd trade it for the mills. I also have a couple of raptor guys let me check hold on.
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content


  8. #17
    Sorry, I do not have the Mills, looks like I missed updating my list when I made some trades a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mesta View Post
    K, thanks - I'll make sure I still have the Mills.
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on