Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still need a few more.
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist (has ALL traders): Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    bump
    Jay Mesta LF: 1-Patch cards w/ autos. 2-SPA FWA RC's. 3-Base I need to finish sets. 4-Small trades: Blue Jays, Broncos, Senators, Raptors or any decent players.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content

Hey man I've got 49 Marc Gasol and 256 Jonathan isaac. just let me know what you have for trade for those. I like the lakers

I don't have much basketball left, just what I have in the list of this post, and these:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../page/1/sid/10

I need to confirm I have the cards in the link though.

Quote Originally Posted by cardfanatix View Post
    Hey man I've got 49 Marc Gasol and 256 Jonathan isaac. just let me know what you have for trade for those. I like the lakers
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mesta View Post
    I don't have much basketball left, just what I have in the list of this post, and these:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../page/1/sid/10

I need to confirm I have the cards in the link though.
    I'd trade it for the mills. I also have a couple of raptor guys let me check hold on.

K, thanks - I'll make sure I still have the Mills.

Quote Originally Posted by cardfanatix View Post
    I'd trade it for the mills. I also have a couple of raptor guys let me check hold on.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content

Sorry, I do not have the Mills, looks like I missed updating my list when I made some trades a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mesta View Post
    K, thanks - I'll make sure I still have the Mills.
    Flickr:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12