Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Multiple ePack accounts

Forgive me if this has been already addressed, but what is the official word on an ePack user having multiple accounts? I know that a lot of users have a PC ePack account that they never trade from and an active account that they use for trading cards and buying product.

Has anyone had issues with this? Is this something that contravenes Upper Deck's TOS? I have tried looking for an answer but haven't been successful to date. As a last resort, I will try contacting Upper Deck but it feels like every time I do so, I'm waiting two weeks or more to get a response from them.

Any advice, links, opinions would be welcomed.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See toddsr's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I think they are slowy doing away with free cards and doing purple cards by the looks of it
    I dont think UD care if you have more then one acc. or they would said that in the rules
    I have a acc. & my wife has a acc. we both buy packs
    UD is making alot and I mean alot of money on us
    The only reason I buy packs there is I don't have alot of Bases sitting around at home

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think they are slowy doing away with free cards and doing purple cards by the looks of it
    I dont think UD care if you have more then one acc. or they would said that in the rules
    I have a acc. & my wife has a acc. we both buy packs
    UD is making alot and I mean alot of money on us
    The only reason I buy packs there is I don't have alot of Bases sitting around at home

Great points, especially about the useless base. I do love the fact that the base on ePack can easily be transferred to COMC and sold in order to purchase inserts or jerseys for cheap. It's also cool that you can sometimes get exclusive achievements as a result of collecting base.

Not looking to get free base out of it (or the purples) just wanted a spot to place my PC so that it's never accidentally traded. I do not plan on using the account for anything but a place to showcase my collection.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Toronto Blue Jays Pittsburgh Steelers
    Twitter: @jonolach Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to PayPal.Me/jonjerlach Member is PayPal Verified

your not allowed to have multiple accounts as far i am am concerned . Ive read the whole FAQ and RULES etc before and not able to have more then one account. But do i care ? NO .. just answering your question ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

your not allowed to have multiple accounts as far i am am concerned . Ive read the whole FAQ and RULES etc before and not able to have more then one account. But do i care ? NO .. just answering your question ...

We meet again lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Toronto Blue Jays Pittsburgh Steelers
    Twitter: @jonolach Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to PayPal.Me/jonjerlach Member is PayPal Verified

Todd haha how are ya ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Todd haha how are ya ?

Good and you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Not allowed, but I know of at least one person who split themselves into two accounts during the 15-16 ultimate quest in order to get more achievement bonuses...

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have searched high and low to find out where it states that a user cannot have multiple accounts. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I know more than one person has stated that you cannot have multiple accounts but I have been contacted by others that state it has never been dealt with, in other words, UD doesn't care.

Could someone send me a link. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See Nathan7070's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Silly question but are there ever discounts or coupons or epack boxes?

Also I've tried contacting customer service in regards to physical cards that were shipped to me damaged and still no response.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast