Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Private Messaging Enhancements made today

Members -

Something that I was alerted to awhile back was that there was no functionality to add attachments in a Private Message. As of Noon today, most members are able to send attachments via Private Messages. There are some exclusions, such as accounts that are not allowed to Buy,Sell or Trade.

If you notice anything strange, let me know. I do have one minor bug to track is that is missing usernames on the UserCP Notification page.

Scott

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I noticed there were pictures next to all my PMs but now they are no longer there.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I noticed there were pictures next to all my PMs but now they are no longer there.

It was the members avatar image. I disabled this as it took up space and it’s something that can add additional load times

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

It was the members avatar image. I disabled this as it took up space and it’s something that can add additional load times

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Gotcha makes sense.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Members -

Something that I was alerted to awhile back was that there was no functionality to add attachments in a Private Message. As of Noon today, most members are able to send attachments via Private Messages. There are some exclusions, such as accounts that are not allowed to Buy,Sell or Trade.

If you notice anything strange, let me know. I do have one minor bug to track is that is missing usernames on the UserCP Notification page.

Scott

I love this feature. Already made a trade or to using the pm system. Thanks!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I have noticed that when I click "User CP" and have unread PMs the name of the person who sent it is blank. When I actually go to my inbox the names then appear.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I like it Scott, now I can make more trades!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have noticed that when I click "User CP" and have unread PMs the name of the person who sent it is blank. When I actually go to my inbox the names then appear.

yep - this is something I am trying to figure out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks very much for adding this feature!

Members -

Scott

My trading card blog: Hidden Content

My merch store: Hidden Content

My custom card store on eBay: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the great new feature.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast