Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Will you be doing a recap video showing off all the cards? I think that would be cool.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Thank you for taking your own personal time to set this up and take care of everything. I look forward to my first every PSA sub and seeing how they compare vs BGS that I have been dealing with for years. Will be interesting to see the time frame and how short/long of a time frame that they take and most importantly, all the 10's that will be in this break. How many total cards did this sub end up with?

^Thanks everyone!

All the packages have arrived and I will be logging the rest of the cards over the next few days. (never realized how long it took to log 300+ cards!) These will be packed and shipped out to PSA between Wednesday-Saturday of this week. I will keep you all posted with updates as to the following:
    1) when I send out the cards
    2) when PSA receives them
    3 when PSA puts them into the system
    4) when PSA grades the cards and makes them available (I will post the grades here)
    5) finally when PSA ships the cards back
    6) last but not least, when I get your graded cards packed and ready to send back to you (this is when we will calculate return postage)

Thank you to all that joined in on this submission, and for those who didn't get to submit cards this time or weren't able to submit all the cards you would have liked, I will be putting together another PSA submission in a few weeks!

As always if anyone ever has any questions I'm here to help so feel free to drop a comment here or message me through PM and I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks again everyone for making this submission a success.

Here is to PSA grading our cards in a timely manner and giving us a whole lot of 10s!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

^^

Sounds like a fun idea, ill deff do something of the sorts

^

Anytime man, yeah me to im curious as to how long it will take as they changed it from 30 days to 65 days (I'm assuming because they were late on 30 days and wanted to be honest with customers as they hired new grades well thats according to my rep) Im still logging the cards but it looks like 300+ with the cards I'm still adding of my own

SCF Rewards
    Country

and I am done logging and packing the cards =D

they will be sent out to PSA tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

and I am done logging and packing the cards =D

they will be sent out to PSA tomorrow

Did they make it out?

SCF Rewards
    Country

^Yes they did! Cards went out this morning. Due to arrive at PSA on Tuesday. =D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The wait begins...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yes it does

The hope is that since I spent 3 Hours logging the cards instead of sending them a word/excel sheet, we will get put into the system earlier then we should have. Lets hope these get back sooner rather than later.

On another note, I will be setting up a booth August 17-19 at White Plains so that is what I'm going to shoot for the next PSA submission to be...(also if anyone wants any memorabilia authenticated, PSA/BGS/SGC/JSA/CAS will all be at the show so I could help anyone out in that department....Im not sure but sometimes they give dealers discounts on the autograph signings and authentications.....I think there are a few big autograph signers for the show so I will see who's signing and will post the prices here when they appear)

My hope would be that we have our cards back from this submission by then...but we will see!
    Last edited by Joshmets31; 05-23-2018 at 11:08 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cards arrived at PSA on Monday...now to see how long until they are put into the system

SCF Rewards
    Country

Our cards are in the system and the “65 days” has started!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast