Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

eBay Guess the Final Price: 1966-67 TOPPS #35 BOBBY ORR ROOKIE CARD

Let's play "Guess the Final Price" contest: 1966-67 TOPPS #35 BOBBY ORR ROOKIE CARD

Winner receives 500 SCF Reward Points!!

Just guess the final price of this Auction without going over and before the deadline stated below.

Link to auction can be found here: CLICK ME. Please check the auction to see the current price before you make your guess!

RULES
    1. Deadline: Members must post their guess in this thread 4 hours BEFORE the scheduled end of the auction on 10 April 2018. Winner will be announced after the auction is completed.

2. Please post to the thread with your guess. Only one guess per member, unless you have a VIP membership, who are allowed two guesses. Check all posts in this thread to be sure you are not posting the same guess as another member (see rule #6). Guesses may not be changed later (even in a new post) for any reason.

3. Closest member's guess WITHOUT going over the final auction price wins (think Price is Right)

4. All posted guesses must state a final bid price. Guesses such as, "This auction will end early" or "$0" or similar posts anticipating auctions ending early will be invalid. If an auction ends early, the contest will end immediately without a winner. A new "Guess the Final Price" contest will then be started. Please PM me if you see that the auction has ended early and a new GTFP contest has not been started.

5. There will be no ties. If more than one person posts the winning guess, the earliest post wins.

6. It is permissible to add cents to your guess. Cents may be used with rule #5 above to break ties.

7. Members who violate any of these contest rules are subject to disqualification from the contest.

8. If a member guesses the exact final price, with the correct dollar and cent amount, that member will win an additional 250 Reward Points.

9. Should every member guess over the eventual final price, the contest will end with no winner.

10. VIP members are permitted TWO guesses. For the purpose of the 250 Reward Point bonus if the correct guess is the exact amount, a maximum of ONE 250 Reward Point bonus will be paid out per contest. If a member were to guess the same amount with both of his/her guesses, and those guesses are the exact amount, the member will only receive 1 250 Reward Point bonus.

11. If the reserve is not met, the highest bid will be the final price for purposes of scoring.

12. If the contest receives 75+ guesses, a second place 250 Reward Point prize will be awarded.

13. Members account must be in good standing! No exceptions

Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

$1275

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

$1084.55

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

$679

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

$2,000

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

$802.46

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    Twitter: @Jmeza2154

Sent from my SM-N950U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast