Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Consignment for Southern League & Daytona Tortugas

If anyone is interested I'm taking consignments on for the Southern League and the Daytona Torguas. I don't take other FSL team stuff only because I don't know who I'll be seeing in Daytona when I go.

Jacksonville is my home team and I still have room on Monte Harrison and Isan Diaz if you're interested in them, or anyone else. Team set type guys are generally $0.50 per card and players with mainstream cards are $1 to as high as $10 depending on a players signing habits. Feel free to PM me if you're interested, I've been taking consignments for a couple of years now. You can check out my videos on YouTube if you'd like (Jaxgraphs904).

I don't take 50/50's anymore, was tired of doing all of the work only to be left with base type cards to keep for other nice cards to go back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Messaged