Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Conor McGregor facing up to 7 years in jail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...us-attack.html

MMA fighter Conor McGregor could face seven years in jail if convicted of the charges he's been accused of after he went on a violent rampage against his rivals on Thursday.

The embattled athlete was charged with three misdemeanor counts of assault and one count of felony criminal mischief in Brooklyn on Friday.

While the assault charges each have a maximum jail sentence of one year, the felony charge could land McGregor in jail for seven years - the worst possibly outcome for the 29-year-old.

However, as McGregor doesn't have a criminal record in the U.S. it is more likely that he will just have to pay for the damages done.

He was released on $50,000 on Friday after turning himself in to New York police late on Thursday and spending the night in jail. He will be allowed to retain his passport while facing charges in a rampage that left several injured but is due back in court on June 14.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well sounds like White needs to get ahold of all the UFC fighters to reign it in for the ring. No need to be trash talking and getting in altercations for all to see on youtube. McGregor actions were just stupid but what do you really expect from guys that fight for a living.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Crazy but not shocking

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brock Lesnar has to be smiling at this news. Rumor has it he is walking away from the WWE to head back to UFC and right now UFC couldn't be anymore desperate to sign him or any other big star. If they lose their biggest star right now in Conor it will just give Lesnar even more leverage and $$$$$$.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I will say he will get no time,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I'm sorry, I know Dana White said this was not staged, but I cannot help to believe that there is some half-truths in this statement. Maybe the end-result of the actions was not staged, but I cannot believe that his presence was not known.

He gets no time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sorry, I know Dana White said this was not staged, but I cannot help to believe that there is some half-truths in this statement. Maybe the end-result of the actions was not staged, but I cannot believe that his presence was not known.

My guess is it was suppose to be staged but it got a little too real a little too quick and now he has to play the it wasn't staged card to save face