Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

ILLRIMESAYA 2018 IP Success Thread!!

Hi there! I used to be quite the autograph collector both IP and TTM and then I had kids. 5 years later, my children are now able to enjoy games with me. Here is our start to the autograph collection :). Our home team is the New Hampshire Fisher Cats AA Affiliate of the Blue Jays in Manchester, NH.

4/13/18 NH Fisher Cats vs Hartford Yard Goats

The Fisher Cats open the season with some of the best prospects not only in the AA Eastern League but in all of baseball. Vladimir Guerrero Jr, Bo Bichette, and Lourdes Gurriel Jr are all on the current roster. The Yard Goats roster is highlighted by Brendan Rodgers who is the top prospect for the Rockies system. My wife and I split up when we are seeking autographs from both teams so I took our 5 year old son on the Fisher Cats side and my wife took our 3 year old daughter on the Yard Goats side as both teams only spend a matter of minutes signing items.

v4c3hJy.jpg

Lordes Gurriel seemed like a very nice guy and signed for about 8 of us. I went back and forth between black and red sharpie on this one but the black seemed to come out pretty good. Next time we go I will try to get the same card with a red sharpie.

SJDOR8e.jpg

Probably the best looking autograph of the night, my wife/daughter combo snagged this one of Brendan Rodgers. She said that there was quite the crowd over there seeking out Rodgers which is typically the case when a high profile prospect comes to town. I guess the thought process is that the locals can always snag Fisher Cats autos anytime they are home.

pP1ElH9.jpg

Now the heavy hitter, so to speak :) My son snagged this one as we were in a spot with just a few seekers on the right field line. I always like to avoid the huge crowd near the dugout and take my chances. Vlad only signed for 4 of us!! Unfortunately right after the signature my thumb scraped across it when the masses of people came our way for a shot. Nevertheless this was the highlight signature we were looking for.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Nice haul! I was there last night as well. Missed out on Vlad, but got Bo, who signed for probably 4-5 of us.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Sweet man! I didnt even notice Bo Bichette he must have ran right in after signing for your guys. I think both Vlad and Bo exited the field at the same time. Oh well, hope to get Bo at a later date.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Congrats very nice