Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post 49ers’ Reuben Foster facing up to 11 years in prison

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...er-prison-jail

49ers linebacker Reuben Foster is facing multiple felony charges and one misdemeanor in relation to a February incident, according to a press release from the Santa Clara District Attorney’s office. If convicted, he’ll face more than eleven years in prison.

Foster faces charges of domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime, and possession of an assault weapon, all of which are felonies. He is also charged with misdemeanor possession of a “large capacity weapon magazine.” Foster will be arraigned in California on Thursday afternoon.

Per the DA’s office, Foster’s victim “told responding sheriff’s deputies and Los Gatos police that Foster dragged her by her hair, physically threw her out of the house, and punched her in the head eight to ten times.” In response, the 49ers released a statement indicating that Foster will be jettisoned if he his found guilty of the more serious charges.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Unreal

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow really, not a role model player!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow ... he has All-Pro talent and his career may be over after just one year ... reminds me of Lawrence Phillips, Justin Blackmon, Greg Hardy and others ... sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

No honestly Bay Area....seriously...what is up with your cesspool of wasted talent????? Throw us a bone and fill us in....year after year

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Amazing talent, but it sounds like his career is over.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The woman who accused Rueben has come out and said she lied about the entire thing! Apparently there is video of her getting beat up in a fight against another girl but she used the bruises and such from that fight to frame Rueben!

THIS is why people should NEVER jump to conclusions when all that is out there is an ACCUSATION!

THIS is also why the NFL should NEVER suspend a player unless he has been CONVICTED of a crime!

For goodness sake, you'd think the NFL had never heard of the Brian Banks case or the Duke Lacrosse Team scandal, etc ... INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY used to mean something in America ...

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

THIS is why people should NEVER jump to conclusions when all that is out there is an ACCUSATION!

THIS is also why the NFL should NEVER suspend a player unless he has been CONVICTED of a crime!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY used to mean something in America ...

100% agree. Too many rush to judgements and the desire for hot takes. I haven't been immune to it in the past but I try to take a patient view now.

I'm also tired of the NFL acting like the moral conscious of America. How many guys have been suspended even when found innocent? Watch if he isn't suspended excessively because of the PENDING drug case to "under the table" punish him for this scenario.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

100% agree. Too many rush to judgements and the desire for hot takes. I haven't been immune to it in the past but I try to take a patient view now.

I'm also tired of the NFL acting like the moral conscious of America. How many guys have been suspended even when found innocent? Watch if he isn't suspended excessively because of the PENDING drug case to "under the table" punish him for this scenario.

I agree with everything you said ... including the "under the table" punishment he'll probably receive :-(

SCF Rewards
    Country

For goodness sake, you'd think the NFL had never heard of the Brian Banks case or the Duke Lacrosse Team scandal, etc ... INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY used to mean something in America ...[/B]

The NFL will take an innocent until proven guilty approach as soon as a women accuses the commish. Until then it will be mob justice in the Twitter era.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast