Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Kansas City Chiefs Atlanta Braves

Looking to get back in the swing and trade!

Looking to make a few trades, scans are in Flickr, see link below. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who or what are you looking for? I like your Chipper and Bob Gibson autos. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

Looking to make a few trades, scans are in Flickr, see link below. Thanks

I take it by your teams on your profile..you're looking Falcons and Chiefs..any particular player? Im interested in the Namath.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country

Who or what are you looking for? I like your Chipper and Bob Gibson autos. Thanks.

I PC UGA players (prefer UGA uniform over NFL uniform) but other than that I collect all stars in football and baseball, not very picky as long as it has good value. The Chipper is involved with a pending trade but the Gibson is available. Do you have a trade list or scans? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country

I take it by your teams on your profile..you're looking Falcons and Chiefs..any particular player? Im interested in the Namath.

I prefer UGA players (UGA Uniforms) and all star football and baseball players, do you have a trade list or scans? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have a list or scans right now and bummer on the Chipper. That was the card I liked the best. I will work on a list for you. Are you looking for anything or just autos and game used? Thanks.

I PC UGA players (prefer UGA uniform over NFL uniform) but other than that I collect all stars in football and baseball, not very picky as long as it has good value. The Chipper is involved with a pending trade but the Gibson is available. Do you have a trade list or scans? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country

I don't have a list or scans right now and bummer on the Chipper. That was the card I liked the best. I will work on a list for you. Are you looking for anything or just autos and game used? Thanks.

I prefer autos and patch autos unless you have a graded star rookie in the same value. Thanks

BANNED

Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

I doubt I have anything but it's worth a try... I'm interested in your Megatron RPA.
    U have some nice cards... have any inserts and what not? I'm doing a lot of side PC's. Looking for some Arkansas Razorback FB auto cards and Dallas Cowboys Gold Parallels right now if you have some hiding. Thanks,
    TC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back.....

Like these:
    Calvin auto
    Chipper auto
    a little in the Bob Gibson.

Check our buckets thanks

I do have a Hannah and a Vrabel auto
    Last edited by Reeder; 04-19-2018 at 04:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country

I doubt I have anything but it's worth a try... I'm interested in your Megatron RPA.
    U have some nice cards... have any inserts and what not? I'm doing a lot of side PC's. Looking for some Arkansas Razorback FB auto cards and Dallas Cowboys Gold Parallels right now if you have some hiding. Thanks,
    TC

You have some very nice cards! I didn't see anything for the Calvin J. but I do like the Keith Marshall for my PC. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast