Post WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino dies aged 82

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...years-old.html

Legendary World Wrestling Federation wrestler, Bruno Sammartino, died Wednesday morning at 82-years-old in a hospital near his home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Sammartino was one of the WWF's longest-reigning champions. His family friend and former wrestling announcer Christopher Cruise said Sammartino had been hospitalized for two months before he passed.

He was wrestling's biggest box office draw in the 1960s and 1970s and held the World Wide Wrestling Federation championship for more than 11 years over two title runs.

He was born in Italy and his family immigrated when he was a child to Pittsburgh, where he learned how to become a pro wrestler.

The WWF, now known as WWE, said Sammartino sold out Madison Square Garden, known as the mecca of professional wrestling, 187 times over his career.

Sammartino and WWE had a bitter falling out in the late 1980s that lasted until the company's greatest star accepted his induction into the Hall of Fame in 2013. He was inducted by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Bruno always was one of my favorite wrestlers. ..Ed

He was one of my favorite wrestlers of all times too!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Great wrestler and man RIP Bruno
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

:(
    such sad news.

RIP
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content