Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Giants cut Brandon Marshall is Dez a possible answer?

Since the Giants moved on from Marshall , NFL analysts are now asking if Dez Bryant could be the possible answer. This would give him a shot at playing his former team twice a year which could be a motivating factor for him should they offer him a chance to play in NY, bet he would be pretty motivated to make them regret moving on. However, I just don't see the Giants signing him, what say you?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...andon-marshall

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Interesting move

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Giants wanted one last hurrah with their current group (Doesn't look like they will trade Odell) I could see it working as a 1 year deal type thing. With him and a healthy Odell the Giants could battle for a playoff spot if Eli puts everything together. Though it would be more likely that the whole team would implode before that ever happened.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Personally, if I was the Giants I would have traded Eli to the Jaguars or Browns and just taken the best QB available at #2 and built for the future

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

would rather see them spend the cap money on offensive line.