Thread: New Baseball Photography Site

New Baseball Photography Site

Last year, I bought a decent digital camera and began taking it to minor and (occasionally) Major League baseball games. I upgraded my lens this year, and have already gotten to five games I've photographed. I decided to start posting my pics on a web site I'm building. The site is still very much under construction, but it's to the point where I at least got a few of the better, edited shots up. You can see the site here:

www.ZelePhotography.com

Why am I sharing this in the autograph section? Well, I started doing this because my success rate sending TTMs to minor leaguers is much higher. But with many of the players not having cards and the difficulty of Googling minor league photos, there's not always something to send. I'm posting this here as an offer to share my photos for anyone who may want to use them for TTMs. I typically crop everything to 8x10 size, but can modify that to anything smaller, and may be able to do 16x20s (haven't tried yet).

I have hundreds of photos to get uploaded in the coming weeks, and I usually get to a few minor league games a week (living in Central North Carolina is fantastic for MILB games), so the site will grow quickly. As I update it, I'll be sure to post here to let you guys know what's been added.

Anyway, feel free to check it out and offer suggestions! There's a lot of work yet to be done, but I'm hoping this will turn into a good resource for you guys.
    Last edited by OC22; 04-30-2018 at 08:43 PM.
    Collecting all Topps Chrome base sets and Cleveland Indians
    Looking for 1998 Topps Tek Indians (Alomar, Thome, Lofton, Ramirez) - All 90 variations of each
    Hidden Content

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Beautiful work
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Beautiful work
    Thank you!

Just updated the Gwinnett Braves page, including several Ronald Acuna pics.
    Looking for 1998 Topps Tek Indians (Alomar, Thome, Lofton, Ramirez) - All 90 variations of each
    Hidden Content

Added Hickory Crawdads photos.
    Hidden Content

Just posted the highlights from last night's Charlotte Knights vs. Gwinnett Stripers game. Added several new pics of Michael Kopech (Knights) and Dustin Peterson (Stripers).
    Hidden Content

Happy to report that after a long weekend of editing, the site is completely up to date for the 2018 season so far. Highlights include:

Arizona Diamondbacks - Matt Koch, Daniel Descalso, Alex Avila
    San Diego Padres - Franchy Cordero, Jose Pirela
    Charlotte Knights - Michael Kopech
    Durham Bulls - Anthony Banda, Willy Adames
    El Paso Chihuahuas - Franmil Reyes, Luis Urias, Travis Jankowski
    Gwinnett Stripers - Ronald Acuna, Dustin Peterson, Jose Bautista, Matt Wisler
    Las Vegas 51s - Dominic Smith, Gavin Cecchini, FINN THE BAT DOG
    Louisville Bats - Cliff Pennington, Cody Reed
    Norfolk Tides - Jonathan Schoop, DJ Stewart, Sharlon Schoop
    Lynchburg Hillcats - Conner Capel, Justin Garza
    Winston-Salem Dash - Gavin Sheets, Luis Basabe, Omar Vizquel
    Asheville Tourists - Will Gaddis, Ryan Vilade
    Greensboro Grasshoppers - Lazaro Alonso

Bummed Senzel didn't play last night (That's the reason I drove up to Norfolk), but it was cool to see Jonathan Schoop play. He clearly had no interest in being there, but I at least got a couple decent pictures.

Light week this week, with just the Mariners at Blue Jays (work trip to Toronto), and Rome Braves at Hickory Crawdads when I get back on Sunday. Enjoy!
    Hidden Content