Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Winnipeg fans blocked from buying tickets to NHL playoff games in Nashville

If you were thinking about getting tickets and making the trip south to watch the Jets take on the Predators in round two of the NHL playoffs, think again.
    The Nashville club is limiting who is able to buy tickets on ticketmaster.

RESTRICTED SALES AREA

To better serve Nashville Predators fans, a restricted sales area has been implemented for this Nashville Predators game at the Bridgestone Arena. Sales will be restricted to residents of the Nashville Predators television viewing area – Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside the viewing area will be canceled without notice and refunds given

https://globalnews.ca/news/4161711/w...edium=Facebook

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Yeah, this has happened in Tampa Bay and other places too.

This is disgraceful, discriminatory, and should be illegal, in my opinion. Anyone should be allowed to go to a game.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, this has happened in Tampa Bay and other places too.

This is disgraceful, discriminatory, and should be illegal, in my opinion. Anyone should be allowed to go to a game.

You would think there would be some law against it but apparently not.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing will change as long as Gary "The Poison Dwarf" Bettman is in charge.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gary doesn't have any control over the laws if the gov't decides to step into make it illegal to do this. Nice title for Gary.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They've done this for several years, nothing new here. It's not personal, Jets fans.

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

add
    +1..

my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

They've done this for several years, nothing new here. It's not personal, Jets fans.

And that's part of the problem. EVERY fan should be allowed to buy a ticket and watch the game.

I personally don't buy this "home advantage" foolishness anyway. Fans cannot win a game for a team. Sure they yell and cheer, but does that win a game? No, the players are the only ones who can win a game. Don't give me the "fans rile the team up" argument. The way I see it, if a team is not fired up to win a game on their own, they have no business playing the game.

It is for this reason, the logic of banning fans of your opponent is BULL and should be outlawed.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sucks, but yes a few other team do this too. Really unfortunate.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

yeah,
    no problem. just use a vpn service and make it look like you are in that place. I use HMA VPN. google it. A donkey is their logo.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast