New to Site. Seller of Boxes and Cases.

Hi all,

Been in and out of collecting hockey since the 90's. Been looking to downsize my collection. Also been buying and selling new cases. All Upper Deck product line. Will be posting soon and will be looking through the buy posts. Hopefully helping someone fill their needs.

Any questions drop me a line.

Thanks

Rick

Hi @redoak67 and welcome to SCF! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Welcome!
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Welcome redoak67 to SCF and make sure to check the site out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Rick- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Rick, hope you are enjoying yourself here!

Welcome to SCF
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

welcome!!
    PSA submission for September/October. Link is below:
    Hidden Content