Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Walker066 2018 IP successes

4/27/18 Winston Salem Dash vs Blue Rocks

Was excited when Omar Vizquel was named manager of the Dash. Took an 8x10 and ROMLB. Talked to a couple regular graphers waiting to get into the game and told me the new netting prevents balls from being signed unless you are at the tunnel. What was once the easiest minor league ballpark for signatures is now difficult unless you have flat items to hand through the couple inch gap. Omar came out, told us he would be back. Came back and signed one per for about the 12 of us. Then I decided to go onto the Blue Rocks side and got Khalil Lee, the Royals top prospect ROMLB.

8x10:
    Omar Vizquel

ROMLB:
    Khalil Lee

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/8/18 Potomac Nationals vs Wilmington Blue Rocks

Was surprised to only see a few graphers being that top prospect Juan Soto was there. One of the guys says he only does one per and would side panel a baseball. We waited for batting practice to end and was able to stop him in the tunnel. Asked him to sweet spot, said no. Signed the panel just with a J S, a different signature from earlier in the minors. He did end up doing additional one for the three other guys there. Then before the game I got Carter Kieboom.

Luckily I got Soto, because he got promoted today!

ROMLB:
    Juan Soto
    Carter Kieboom

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/2/18 Winston Salem Dash vs Wilmington Blue Rocks

Anyone on the east coast will understand, but this last week has been HOT. About 100 degrees but feeling like 115. But I was after Omar Vizquel for a ROMLB and top prospect Luis Robert. There was about 10 graphers, but Omar blew by everyone. Heard rumors he had signed after the game the previous two games, so was going to wait it out. We had heard Robert was just placed on the 7-day DL, but had signed for one person yesterday. We waited, but he never came out. A couple graphers I know saw that he had be placed on the 4-8 week DL, so there went out chances. I only could make it for 5 innings until I gave up on the heat. I learned later that Omar signed after the game.

I then decided I would go to the last game of the series after the 5th (which is open gates) to get Omar after the game of by the bus. However, it rained and the game was canceled in the 5th, so I didn't go up there. Found out later than Robert signed!

Skunked for the 1st time!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the CSA Show in Chantilly VA on Saturday for paid signings. I got Jim Rice, Fred Lynn, and Dwight Evans on a 1970's style Red Sox batting helmet. I also paid for a David Ortiz signed jersey. On to the National!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just realized I didn't update this thread.

Went to the National on Thursday and Friday and the Pro Football HOF on Saturday.

Thursday:
    Baseball Bat: Rod Carew
    Mini HOF Helmet: Randy White

Friday:
    Frank Robinson 8x10

Saturday:
    Mini Helmet HOF: Curtis Martin

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/24/18 Salem Red Sox vs Wilmington Blue Rocks

Rarely do I like weekend nights because of the crowds. There were only a couple graphers, so didn't have to fight for space. Got the main guy I was after.

ROMLB Baseball:
    Durbin Feltman

Bowman Rookie:
    CJ Chatham

SCF Rewards
    Country

10/6/18 Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees

Was staying at a nice hotel near Fenway for the playoff games against the Yankees. Was out for a stroll on Saturday and come back, only to find that someone was holding the elevator. Out pops 2004 World Series Red Sox closer Keith Foulke to ask if we were going up. Of course I need him. Of course I didn't have a ball with me, they were in the room. Oh well, next time.

Got to the game, and decided to do a $20 grab bag before the game had started. Got Hanley Ramirez, which I got in Spring Training, but it was better than some others being pulled after mine!