Thread: New To SCF

New To SCF

Hello All
    Thank You for excepting me to the group
    I love collecting as a boy and when move out traveling and working and like a lot of you out there where you new they would be safe . Then to find out that your card were given a way because your to old for them and I did not think to whatted them OMG so I started again but with so many differant typs of cards that I am only going to collect Rookie and YG and also have then FS/FT.

Thank You
    Dan

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hello @scarr, we are happy that you found us! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Welcome to SCF! Happy Trading!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Dan- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Dan,
    Welcome to the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Glad to see your enjoying collecting and chasing after the young guns and rookies.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Welcome to SCF
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Welcome to SCF and back to the hobby!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

WElcome to SCF!!
    I have a lot of more recent years rookie cards, mostly baseball. Lemme know what players your are looking for and maybe we can make a deal!