Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Fan Packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Thank you for sharing this
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Thanks for the info. My son and I are going to get started tonight.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Jacksonville Jaguars Miami Marlins
    Twitter: @@BallParkLife14.  The BallPark Traveler

Thanks for the info. My son and I are going to get started tonight.

Glad to help. Enjoy the goodies!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

We got our first one from the Red Sox. 2 pocket schedules, 1 logo sticker, 1 aerial pic of Fenway, a bag of Fenway dirt, a hand written thank you letter, and a 2018 team calendar. Same as rmartinjr14. Really cool.
    Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 05-10-2018 at 11:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We got our first one from the Red Sox. 2 pocket schedules, 1 logo sticker, 1 aerial pic of Fenway, a bag of Fenway dirt, a hand written thank you letter, and a 2018 team calendar. Same as rmartinjr14. Really cool.

That's awesome. It's interesting to see if they send the same stuff to everyone or if they just throw random stuff into an envelope and mail it. It's kind of exciting when you get home from work and see a big envelope in your mailbox and you know your not expecting anything so it must be a fanpack!

I did receive my 3rd of the season last weekend from the Pirates but havent had a chance to post it. I received a full sized 2018 calendar like the Sox, 2 pocket schedules, a magnet that says PNC Park Pittsburgh PA, a magnet with their flag and says "Raise It", and a big schedule magnet. Another pretty neat fanpack. It was better than last years they sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

We got our fan pack from the Athletics. A pocket schedule, a three page history of the team, and a photo of Marcus Semien.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Tampa Bay Rays today. A pocket schedule, stock typed letter, a picture of Raymond, a picture of DJ Cat, a voucher for a slushie at 7/11, and 3 small Rays logo stickers. Very cool. We're still expecting a few more. Thanks to all the teams that respond.
    Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 05-19-2018 at 10:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tampa Bay Rays today. A pocket schedule, stock typed letter, a picture of Raymond, a picture of DJ Cat, a voucher for a slushie at 7/11, and 3 small Rays logo stickers. Very cool. We're still expecting a few more. Thanks to all the teams that respond.

Dang man, you're getting them in quickly! I did receive my 4th of 2018 last week from the Miami Marlins. They sent a 2018 pocket schedule, a pack of the 2017 National Baseball Day team card packs, a copy of the March/April 2018 Leading Off program with Don Mattingly on the cover, an Opening Night 2012 Marlins Park Inaugural Season game ticket from April 4th, 2012 against the Cadinals, 3 jumbo player cards of Derek Dietrich, Martin Prado, and Wei-Yin Chen and a poster/flyer from the 2017 World Baseball Classic that was held at Marlins Park. Another pretty cool fan pack. Tried uploading a photo but it keeps giving me issues.
    I usually get 1 about every week and a half to 2 weeks, but brother you're raking em in quick! Keep posting the results!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For information i learnt english through the MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL Team Fan Packs ! Many thanks to the franchises whose sent me some goodies ; it was a lot of fun when you receive the Fan pack and when you discover the goodies inside the letter ; it's a lots of fun and pleasure ! Happy Collecting to everyone's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast