SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

A little Kurri milestone

OK, now this might not look like much, as this card probably books for $2 raw, but this is a big one for me. This card completes my '80s Topps and OPC PSA graded run of Jari Kurri. The rest of the run has been complete for probably six years, but I had never seen this Topps 86/87 version in graded form. After looking for years, a friend of mine offered to submit one of my raw ones to PSA to complete my run. This was the result, and if you check the pop report you will see it is the only "9" recorded. Of course, very few of this Topps version have been graded. I might be the only one to get excited about a single like this, but I'm really excited to finally add this, and grateful to my good friend for getting it graded for me.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Hosted on Fotki
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice. Congratulations on this PC addition.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on this PC add for you. If you're excited about it, then chances are we are too. Nicely done with this Kurri addition!

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Very cool run. Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See srose007's Items on eBay

1986 Kurri PSA 9

...a friend of mine offered to submit one of my raw ones to PSA to complete my run. This was the result, and if you check the pop report you will see it is the only "9" recorded. Of course, very few of this Topps version have been graded. I might be the only one to get excited about a single like this, but I'm really excited to finally add this, and grateful to my good friend for getting it graded for me.

Rob,

So happy to have been able to have been able to play a small part in this and just read that it is the only PSA 9 - congrats!!! Top Pop Baby! Nothing like trying to complete a run of any player set or collection. That's what makes this hobby so great and keeps us coming back for more and continuing the search!

Steve

Hosted on Fotki[/QUOTE]
    Trying to complete my 1967, 1968 and 1975, 1976 and 1978 baseball sets, along with some vintage football sets as well - what do you have to trade? Also a collector of Ben Crane and Duffy Waldorf golf cards. Thanks! Steve

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Congrats on the nice grade! More and more I appreciate the vintage stuff.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content