Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

This site has really helped my son and I to get ttm success.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

This site has really helped my son and I to get ttm success.

very cool! I'd love to see a thread on the successes you and your son have had.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I'll piggyback to say that if you are a VIP, you will have the best crack at the best items, plus a Reward Points discount.

Regardless, all members have the ability to earn Reward Points to their accounts. If you want to earn reward points - there are a number of things you can do

1) Be a part of the conversation! SCF does pay for every thread created and posts to any threads.

2) Help us out with the Inventory Manager. We need good images for our stock images that we use on SCF. If you want to check out the requirements in order to get a RP payout, please check this thread out --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...upload-contest

3) When you upload an image, there are occasions we the team needs to be set as well. Most need help identifying

Baseball - http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/t.../0/0/100/3/0/0
    Hockey - http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/team/set/0/0/2/1/0/0

If a card is a multiple team card, please skip it at the moment.

4) Post your trades! SCF does pay Reward Points for trades

and I forgot one

CONTEST

check out the Streak for the Reward Points contest that is run by @ravens_creed

Also, we periodically run other contest in both the Contest Forum as well as in each of the sports...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dankr50's Items on eBay Instagram:

Sounds great and be safe
    Collect:
    NHL players +-1200/+-6500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12