Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - April 30, 2018

Hello SCFers

I wanted to take sometime to post some updates about the site, etc.

Inventory Manager
    We are currently behind in get some of the recent releases loaded as well as validating images that is used as the stock images for our master database. I will be working on the images this weel while I am home and the Inventory Manager team will be working to get the missing releases added as soon as possible.

Also, at some point this week - I do plan on changing the links for the Inventory Manager from its current location to its new location provided we do not find any critical defects in the code. The majority of the tool will remain functionally the same. There is also some updated features that are tied to the Inventory Manager that will also be included, such as the Release Calendar.

Tools on SCF
    Speaking of new features, as a part of the updated the Inventory Manager, we have added the ability to add show listings as well maintaining New Product Releases (this will be updated as well this week).

Show Calendar
    If you know about a show in your local area, we want to know about it and you have the ability to post the information about the show. It can be a large show, like Nationals or Expo, it could be a small show with 20 tables - it does not matter - there is no charge for posting the shows into this database. You can post that information in the link below

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/show/calendar/

New Product Releases
    With the new updates for the Inventory Manager, SCF is linking the product release and creating pages for this information. If you want to see what the release page looks like, please check out the 17-18 Upper Deck Ice release from last week. This is designed to be a jump page to get checklists, find threads from members that set, members that have items for trade from that set. I would love to add other features in the future, but this would take some additional development (which I would prefer to have the tool stable before more work is done).

SCF Reward Store
    Over the next 4-6 weeks, there will be more items that will be added into the Rewards Store. Most of the items is stuff that I was able to pick-up in a private collection I purchased as well as from other sources. Basketball collectors will see the most items being added. Additionally, I will be updating the links on the main menus to point to the SCF Reward Store as the main landing page. However, you as a member can also post items that you wish to sell for Reward Points as well.

My schedule
    Something that I have privately told the staff, I will on the road for my day job more frequently over the next few months. With that said, I will not be making a bunch of site changes in the short term. If there is a fix that needs to be done, this will be coordinated to be completed.

Want to help SCF by joining the Staff?
    We are always looking for help on SCF and have a need for additional people to be apart of the SCF Staff. We have a need for most teams, but there is a big need to add couple more people onto the Inventory Manager team, especially with the additional tools that we have added in. If you have interest, please check out the following thread below

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-the-SCF-Staff

As always, thank you all for reading this. If you have questions, post away,

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be safe in your travels.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott for the updates and be safe bro!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers New York Giants
    See radek27's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

New features sound great.

This site keeps getting better.

TTM Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns Cleveland Cavaliers
    See jametagli_0's Items on eBay

great work much appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scott, doing a great job. Don't work to hard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jerryjtj's Items on eBay

Safe travels and don't let work get you down!
    New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Only looking for cards on my want list!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me just say that the store items will get into the store as fast as I can, so please be patient. With over 300+ cards that have to get individually scanned, entered into the SCF inventory, then each cards has to get set in the store. More than likely I'll do them in batches. As always the VIP's will have first crack withing the first 48 hours of the cards going live.

-patriotsguy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Let me just say that the store items will get into the store as fast as I can, so please be patient. With over 300+ cards that have to get individually scanned, entered into the SCF inventory, then each cards has to get set in the store. More than likely I'll do them in batches. As always the VIP's will have first crack withing the first 48 hours of the cards going live.

-patriotsguy

I'll piggyback to say that if you are a VIP, you will have the best crack at the best items, plus a Reward Points discount.

Regardless, all members have the ability to earn Reward Points to their accounts. If you want to earn reward points - there are a number of things you can do

1) Be a part of the conversation! SCF does pay for every thread created and posts to any threads.

2) Help us out with the Inventory Manager. We need good images for our stock images that we use on SCF. If you want to check out the requirements in order to get a RP payout, please check this thread out --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...upload-contest

3) When you upload an image, there are occasions we the team needs to be set as well. Most need help identifying

Baseball - http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/t.../0/0/100/3/0/0
    Hockey - http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/team/set/0/0/2/1/0/0

If a card is a multiple team card, please skip it at the moment.

4) Post your trades! SCF does pay Reward Points for trades
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-01-2018 at 02:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Thanks for the info safe travels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast