Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spring training mail, does it stay or go with the players???

I sent a bunch of Auto requests over spring training and i got 2 returned. Should i just give up on those until next year? or does the mail go with the players or stay at their S.T. locations?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I had sent Chris Davis a ball two spring trainings ago and received it back in the fall of that year also johnathan schoop was similar last year

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks,

I understand during the season, these guys really are focused on more things than signing balls/pictures/cards....but I wasn't sure if I was going to be waiting till next March for these or not. I want to get a new round of cards out.

What shocked me the most is in the past I've sent cards to Lonnie Chisenhall and he has always gotten them back to me in less than 2 weeks. But the ST card is working on 3 months now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Easiest answer is, it depends on the player. That said, I get ST requests back throughout the year, so the guys that are going to sign typically bring it with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some players do leave it at spring training. I got back three in early April that I sent out over two years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well i appreciate all the feedback so far, I wanted to hold off and get a few more back before i sent out my next grouping....but I'm just going to go for it and send stuff out this weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Wishing you may happy returns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well i got my Trevor Story cards back...not auto'd and a piece of paper requesting 25 Dollars for charity for an auto....little miffed about that. I understand it's for charity, but it's a bit classless to REQUIRE 25 dollars just for the auto. To be perfectly honest, if he would have signed it and said.."hey can you donate to this charity" ...i would have donated 10 bucks, because thats the type of person I am...so now the charity gets nothing.

I'm just glad it wasn't my son who got that, he would have been crushed.