Thread: SCF Back online - 6:15pm EST

SCF Back online - 6:15pm EST

I am still in contact with LiquidWeb to figure out everything that is going on
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Thanks for the info
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Thanks Scott for the info!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I shipped @bakemeister52 package today because I couldn't get on yesterday but it's all good hope everything gets back to normal soon.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content