Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is This Authentic?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers8873 View Post
    Here is how I would deal with the situation... I would leave the burden of proof with the owner. I would ask if he has anything else to help with ensuring it's authenticity. If you were to purchase it you,at some point, would have to have it authenticated yourself whether it would be for selling purposes or just to absolutely know that it is real. I know if I had it and I didn't 100 percent ligit it would kill me lol.awful risky so I would pass on it. Tough call I know exactly how your feeling. I have some Steelers Autographed cards and until I decide whether or not to have them authenticated I will never know if they are real or not. It's been bothering me for 2 years now.

Sent from my Z988 using [url webs.com mobile app[/url]
    I know what you mean. I'm an overthinker, so I need 100% peace of mind. He has a ton of other autographs/jerseys in frames that he's gotten all from this one guy, and they all seem legit. That's what makes me think it's real. He has a very nice framed LeBron jersey autographed from the friend and an autographed 2016 Cavs ball signed by the team from him also. But who really knows. It's only $60, but I need that peace of mind.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowerSongs View Post
    I know what you mean. I'm an overthinker, so I need 100% peace of mind. He has a ton of other autographs/jerseys in frames that he's gotten all from this one guy, and they all seem legit. That's what makes me think it's real. He has a very nice framed LeBron jersey autographed from the friend and an autographed 2016 Cavs ball signed by the team from him also. But who really knows. It's only $60, but I need that peace of mind.
    That's being wise about it. I Know it's gotta suck because you really want it.

Sent from my Z988 using [url webs.com mobile app[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12