Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Would LBJ win more rings w/ Kawhi in BOS or PHIL?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

i only posted it to troll

honestly, I don't think it matters where he goes... that team is instantly better

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Now that the GOAT beat Boston in the Conference Finals, he can force a trade to Boston this summer, be accepted by Boston as their new savior, force Danny Ainge to trade Kyrie to the Spurs for Kawhi Leonard ... and continue to dominate the Eastern Conference for the next 5-6 years and probably win at least 3-4 more titles.

It's not inconceivable, if LeBron and Kawhi go to the Celtics with Gordon Hayward going to the Cavs and Kyrie Irving going to the Spurs, that the Celtics will win the next 5-6 Eastern Conference Titles and at least 3-4 NBA Titles. If that happens, LeBron will have as many conference championships as Jordan played seasons and will even top his ring count ... along with utterly obliterating every stat Jordan ever compiled ...

I still think Philadelphia is the more likely landing spot for LeBron as he can just sign with Philly and no trades need to happen (though I do think if LeBron signs with Philly he'll push for a Robert Covington + Markelle Fultz + #10 pick for Kawhi Leonard trade to happen) ... but ... I think Boston's roster is by far the best fit for him.

It looks like NBA fans are in for an interesting summer!

SCF Rewards
    Country

be accepted by Boston

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ The Celtics players would bow to LeBron and Boston fans would love LeBron ... I have no doubt about that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Former Celtic Antoine Walker was on First Things First today and when asked who LeBron should sign with between Philly, Houston and the Lakers, he said he thinks the right fit is BOSTON ... Nick Wright got all giddy and said he hadn't even considered that ... I'm glad the media is starting to talk about this as I said it over 3 weeks ago and I still believe Boston is the best situation for LeBron!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

If cavs do not win finals. May be the only way he gets another ring. Not a fan of either team playing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If cavs do not win finals. May be the only way he gets another ring. Not a fan of either team playing.

Yeah, the ONLY way I see him staying in Cleveland is if they pull off a trade for Kawhi while retaining Kevin Love ... even then, Philly and Boston would both have the better roster for LeBron

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm hoping LeBron and Kawhi are plotting their next move right now and that they will team up in Boston or Philly together ... or even with the Lakers ... LeBron's got to get out of Cleveland!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Six weeks after I posted this here and started tweeting about it, now it seems all the TV talking heads are talking about how the best fit for LeBron is Boston ... Nick Wright, Colin Cowherd, Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, Chris Brousard, etc., etc., etc., all seem to be realizing that Lebron to Boston could be a possibility and in fact be the best option for LeBron.

However, some of them still crack me up as they now are talking about how LeBron could easily force a trade to Boston, but they're still making it sound like Kyrie has a say in the matter or that he and LeBron would have to iron things out ... how silly ... the Celtics could easily trade Kyrie for Kawhi or to the Clippers for a great package of players, etc.

It seems Vegas thinks LeBron is for sure headed to the Lakers, but Boston and Philly definitely seem like the far better options for him, from a pure basketball sense ... but, maybe this is a "lifestyle" move, and if so, Los Angeles crushes cold Boston and Philly for sure ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12