Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Derek Jeter

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country
    See tygercub12's Items on eBay

Wanted: Derek Jeter

I'm looking for any Jeter cards that aren't on my havelist. I update it almost daily, whenever a trade is in the works, so it is fairly up to date. I have a lot of base cards from various years that I haven't gotten around to listing... and a lot of inserts, as well... so just ask if you collect a certain player.

http://www.geocities.com/psu_law_04/home.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Here's a few that I have from a previous post I had :

Derek Jeter :
    92 Classic Best CSA 9 $25 ($15)
    93 Upper Deck BGS 7.5 $15 ($10)
    93 Pinnacle PSA 8 $20 ($10) and BGS 8.5 $25 ($15)
    93 Upper Deck SP PSA 8 $100 ($70)
    93 Topps Gold BGS 8.5 $40 ($25)

The first price is the book price, and the second price in ( ) is what I was hoping to get for the cards, but if you're interested, prices can be discussed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

iggy, all are graded, huh? *cries*

i'm not much of a graded card collector... i know that probably sounds incredibly weird, especially for rookies that you offered, but i never got into the whole graded thing. i'm a strange little cookie.

however, i do have some trader friends who collect jeter too... and if you are amenable to the idea, i'd be happy to pass that list along to them.

thanks so much for responding!

tygercub/loren

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by tygercub12
    iggy, all are graded, huh? *cries*

i'm not much of a graded card collector... i know that probably sounds incredibly weird, especially for rookies that you offered, but i never got into the whole graded thing. i'm a strange little cookie.

however, i do have some trader friends who collect jeter too... and if you are amenable to the idea, i'd be happy to pass that list along to them.

thanks so much for responding!

tygercub/loren

Cool cool, I'll go blow some dust off the collection and see if I can pull out some ungraded ones. I'm sure I have some, it just takes me to looking. Really haven't touched my cards in 2 years... just a college student looking to get a few bills for the necessities, like beer :p

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

hahaha, no hurry, i know how it is... but beer, yuck! :p

so if you're a student, why are you up at 4:15 am? :p

if i remember correctly it said you are from pitt... do you go to school there or is that just your hometown?

i go to school in carlisle... ever hear of dickinson college? i hadn't until i got here, lol. i go to the dickinson school of law, which is now part of the penn state system, but it used to be part of dickinson college... fun stuff, real fun, i swear this town is like a retirement community.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I go to Pitt and Pittsburgh ,sadly, is my hometown. We're on Spring Break right now but hell, 430 AM is my normal bedtime even when we do have classes! Maybe that's why I'm not doing as good as I should be... anyways, never heard of Dickinson College before, but I bet it's one of those small schools. I HATE PENN STATE! I went to an off campus for a year and went to classes for like a week. I just loved them sending me the letter saying that they wouldn't accept me back, even though they should have known from me not going to class for a year I didn't want to go there in the first place! Carlisle is a beat place, except for those few weeks in the summer where they have their huge car flea market thingies. I used to go out there every year when my pops was putting together his vette, but now that it's all done I'm glad to say I don't go anywhere near that place.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

haha... i never once heard of dickinson college, i was like "what is this place?!" when i got here. apparently it's a small private school, all the kids seem to drive land rovers and lexus and mercedes and stuff... rich kids that make it known.

i don't really have much of an opinion on penn state since the law school is almost completly independent of the system... all i know is that my tuition money goes there and that i wish the football team was a tad better.

carlisle, lol. i went to cu-boulder for undergrad and THAT was the place to be, great town, huge school, awesome extra-curricular opportunites... i miss it... especially because carlisle is... well, carlisle. as for the car shows, i haven't been to one, i hit the traffic when i moved in... and now i leave town whenever we have a show. the redskins were training at dickinson college and i wasn't around for that either, thank goodness... the crowds around here can get crazy.

now that i have a car to actually enter into the shows, i may start checking out the fairgrounds... still don't know... not crazy about all the people... or the way prices go up around here at all the stores when the shows come around.

i can't say i remember being in pittsburgh, though i guess i was when i was little. my godparents lived in a town called Eighty-Four and i had a friend at CU from Sewickley? i know nothing about the city, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

haha... i never once heard of dickinson college, i was like "what is this place?!" when i got here. apparently it's a small private school, all the kids seem to drive land rovers and lexus and mercedes and stuff... rich kids that make it known.

i don't really have much of an opinion on penn state since the law school is almost completly independent of the system... all i know is that my tuition money goes there and that i wish the football team was a tad better.

carlisle, lol. i went to cu-boulder for undergrad and THAT was the place to be, great town, huge school, awesome extra-curricular opportunites... i miss it... especially because carlisle is... well, carlisle. as for the car shows, i haven't been to one, i hit the traffic when i moved in... and now i leave town whenever we have a show. the redskins were training at dickinson college and i wasn't around for that either, thank goodness... the crowds around here can get crazy.

now that i have a car to actually enter into the shows, i may start checking out the fairgrounds... still don't know... not crazy about all the people... or the way prices go up around here at all the stores when the shows come around.

i can't say i remember being in pittsburgh, though i guess i was when i was little. my godparents lived in a town called Eighty-Four and i had a friend at CU from Sewickley? i know nothing about the city, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

Funny how it all goes... I went to Carnegie Mellon University right down the road from Pitt... small world.

As for the Jeter cards... I've got several... ungraded. Any specific ones you really want? I also have the rookie SP card ungraded in mint condition. I had planned to send that off to BGS for grading, but could discuss another deal with some other cards...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country

hey, thekingpin! carnegie mellon, huh? that's awesome!

as for jeter... i have the 93 sp rookie coming in... the set is coming in, i hope the card is mint, he said it was... we'll see.

as for other jeter cards, i'm looking for anything not on my havelist, which is found using the url in the very first post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast