Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Anybody have any college hockey coach success TTM or email they would share?

My middle son loves to TTM hockey which is why I am here. We love college hockey in this house and he is thinking of TTM some college hockey coaches. Other than Tony Granato who he has already written to I haven’t seen any current college hockey coaches listed. Maybe I am missing some. So far he has sent out three college head coaches letters.

I know a lot of people have email success on college football and basketball coaches but being a higher demand for football and basketball I know those successes get published. Does anybody have any college hockey coach TTM or email successes they would like to pass along? I don’t even have to have the address I can find it if need be I won’t turn down an address but don’t expect all your trade secrets. Just a hey BTW this guy signs is good enough for me. I am about to help him dive in head first over the summer and give these coaches an attempt.

Thank you in advance

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

I'd look up the coaches you like in the TTM manager and see if they sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have done that, there is nothing listed. Tony Granato was the only one I saw and I think that is because he was a really good NHL player.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Did you try an email through the schools web site. Usually have sports directory with the coachs email addy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you try an email through the schools web site. Usually have sports directory with the coachs email addy

I took a look at a few but really didn’t see anything. Some of the schools with even D1 hockey are so small or on a tiny budget their athletic web is pretty primitive and not much contact information. I was hoping someone knew something I missed and could pass it a long here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

not sure if this may help but have you checked out this site some hockey info and addys not sure there are any college coaches listed

http://www.digiulio.com/sports_address_list.pdf

actually a very high return percentage rate

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never knew that website existed thank you for sharing! I found some useful information. I also found out I had a former Heisman Trophy winner living pretty close to the house we lived in before. Pretty neat stuff
    Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless he's turned over a new leaf, don't bother requesting a signature from Wisconsin's women's hockey coach, Mark Johnson. Although many of his teammates from the Miracle on Ice hockey team sign, Johnson ignored the only request I sent to him several years ago. It's too bad since he was one of the stars on that team and was a big reason the U.S. beat the Soviets and the Finnish teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless he's turned over a new leaf, don't bother requesting a signature from Wisconsin's women's hockey coach, Mark Johnson. Although many of his teammates from the Miracle on Ice hockey team sign, Johnson ignored the only request I sent to him several years ago. It's too bad since he was one of the stars on that team and was a big reason the U.S. beat the Soviets and the Finnish teams.

Thank tou you for the info! Mark Johnson is one he had planned to write to. My son is a big admirer of the ‘80 US hockey team so he was going to make an attempt at Mr. Johnson. Thanks for saving him some time and postage. We appreciate it!