Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

Friday at the expo - Ovechkin/Johnson/Horton

little late but here our my pickups from the expo. I was only able to be there for 3 hours Friday afternoon but I had a great time as always.

Lets start with a few low end Ovechkin cards that I was able to find:

2017-18 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Violet Pixels #75 Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017-18 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Rainbow #75 Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017-18 Upper Deck Canvas #C203 Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2017-18 Ice Sub Zero #SZ28 Alexander Ovechkin by Josh Packham, on Flickr

up next a couple nicer Ovechkin cards in my opinion: both of these cards look fantastic in person

2018 IN THE GAME USED Alexander Ovechkin Nickname hall of fame jersey 3/4 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Presidents Choice Alexander Ovechkin From Russia with love stick piece 3/3 by Josh Packham, on Flickr

next we have a very rare sighting to my Matt Johnson PC: all of the cards below came from Daniel at Hockey Connexion

2001-02 BAP Update Tough Customers #TC22 M.Johnson/ Craig Berube by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2001-02 BAP Update Tough Customers #TC22 M.Johnson/ Craig Berube by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2001-02 BAP Update Tough Customers #TC7 P.Laus/ M.Johnson by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    2001-02 BAP Update Tough Customers #TC7 P.Laus/ M.Johnson by Josh Packham, on Flickr

and finally the piece that I picked up before the doors of expo even opened up, before I show it, I need to thank Ameet and Jeremy for willing to middle men even though it didn't end up being necessary. Thanks again guys.

A Nathan Horton game used practice jersey

letter of authenticity by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Horton game used practice jersey by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Horton game used practice jersey by Josh Packham, on Flickr

As always had a great time, hoping that I can stay longer at the fall expo. Hope everyone else had a great time. Look forward to reading your comments and thoughts.
    Last edited by joshpackham; 05-09-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice Horton jersey! That thing is nice. And great job snagging that Ovechkin stick card !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Late is better than all the no shows that went to the Expo =P

Nice adds! I bet people will asking an arm and a leg for the nicer AO items
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content