Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2018 Immaculate Collegiate Football

It was a succinct opening line last week that initiated the sales solicitation email for Panini America’s upcoming 2018 Immaculate Collegiate Football. But it provided a poignant summation of everything this product is: “Fueled by premium patches, legendary autographs and a strong 2018 NFL Draft class, this year’s Immaculate Collegiate Football is shaping up to be one of our best.”

One look at the second line of last week’s email offered justification for such optimism: “New this year are on-card Immaculate Duos and Trios Autographs that will feature autographs from current and former college football stars grouped together by either position or school.” Indeed, there’s a lot to be excited about planned for 2018 Immaculate Collegiate Football. Keep reading to find out more.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...l/#more-216616
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Ty for this
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Immaculate cards always look great ... it cracks me up that the three QBs featured on that triple auto are Darnold/Allen/Rosen though, and not Mayfield, as Mayfield was drafted #1 overall ... but yeah, that card could feature the three best QBs anyways and Mayfield could bust ... one never knows with draft picks.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Hackler
    It was a succinct opening line...
    MmmHmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Hackler
    “Fueled by premium patches, legendary autographs and a strong 2018 NFL Draft class, this year’s Immaculate Collegiate Football is shaping up to be one of our best.”
    Let's see here, pull up the olllll' dictionary:
    succinct, adjective. 1. Expressed in few words; concise; terse.

huh, okay, let's look up some other words...

concise, adjective. 1. expressing or covering much in few words.
    few, adjective. 1. Not many but more than one.

He uses this word, I do not think it means what he thinks it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    Immaculate cards always look great ... it cracks me up that the three QBs featured on that triple auto are Darnold/Allen/Rosen though, and not Mayfield, as Mayfield was drafted #1 overall ... but yeah, that card could feature the three best QBs anyways and Mayfield could bust ... one never knows with draft picks.
    Remember when pulling a dual Luck/RGIII card was money in the bank?