Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vegas with the win. Up 3-1, hoping they can close it out on Sunday.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Maybe it’s sour grapes but I think it’s pretty poor taste on Vegas’ part not turning on the lights inside the arena Friday for Winnipeg’s morning skate. Kind of a classless move no matter if it was my favorite team they did that to or not. That’s something I would expect out of the the NBA. Bettman has to get a grip on things like this and Tampa’s no visiting team apperal policy. The NHL is above these things.

Quote Originally Posted by zunato View Post
    Vegas with the win. Up 3-1, hoping they can close it out on Sunday.
    Same! It really is the best story in hockey right now, plus MAF is really putting on a show. Nobody expected them to do anything at the begging of the season. Good for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Come on Golden Knights finish off the Jets!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Vegas strikes first!

Also in case you haven’t seen it yet the Fleury “Viva Las Vegas” SOTT is fetching some huge $$& on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Man, still can't believe Vegas will be playing for a Cup this year. Unreal. Such a good hockey story.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I really thought the Jets had the team to get it done. However, every year there seems to be two common elements to the teams that actually succeed. Solid goaltending with a lineup that features hard working Canadian journeymen.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12