Dumb question about numbered cards

So I pulled an 2018 Bowman Ozzie Allies ROY Favorites green refractor #01/99.
    Are #1 cards any more valuable than say 23 or 86?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Usually there is a bigger premium for the player's jersey number. So say #2 out of 99 for Jeter. A little less #1 out of 99 and then a very slight premium for 99 out of 99. But you have to find the right collector or sell it on eBay as a lot of collectors do not care what the number is.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Thank you. The idea of getting a #d card matching the player's jersey hadn't occurred to me.

Also it really only works for guys who don't bounce around or change numbers. Like I said Jeter is a pretty famous one with #2 but common guys or ones with non famous numbers really don't get a bump from a #D to player's number bonus though.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

There is a SLIGHT niche market for them, but likely not significant enough for you to notice a difference. Many collectors call these "eBay 1/1" because some sellers will put 1/1 in their listings for jersey #'d, first #'d, and last #'d cards.

@JustStartingOut

If you still have this I am interested being a Braves fan, thanks.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

@Rabs
    I haven't decided what I want to do with it yet. The Albies green refractors aren't getting as much as I thought they would be on eBay so I may hold on to it for a bit.
    If I decide to sell it you get first dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by JustStartingOut View Post
    @Rabs
    I haven't decided what I want to do with it yet. The Albies green refractors aren't getting as much as I thought they would be on eBay so I may hold on to it for a bit.
    If I decide to sell it you get first dibs.
    Ok thanks. Any interest in trading?

The weird thing about the card is he isn't even eligible to win ROTY since he had too many at bats last season.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Finally found some blasters today and speaking of pul1526656083327931757130.jpgling numbered cards matching a player's number, I pulled this Flaherty blue RC #32/150. He wears #32.