Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Glad to have you on the boards and enjoying the hobby.

Don
    Thanks!

cme26wvu- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    cme26wvu- Welcome to SCF!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CardsAndPhils View Post
    No "updated team sets" per se, but Topps issues three series of their flagship set, and there will be different Pirates in each series. The pre-packaged team sets, typically, include the starting 9 of a given team, the 5 starting pitchers, a closer, and a couple other popular players. The flagship set will likely to much deeper into the roster.

Also, it should be noted, the cards in the pre-packaged team sets are different than what you get in the flagship set. They sometimes have different pictures and are numbered differently than the normal Topps set.

Welcome to the forum! Happy collecting!
    Okay I think I see how it works now. So series 1, 2, and the update set make up the flagship set and the mini 17 card team set is just different. I noticed how the mini team set is numbered different from the series 1 cards. Alright I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cme26wvu View Post
    Okay I think I see how it works now. So series 1, 2, and the update set make up the flagship set and the mini 17 card team set is just different. I noticed how the mini team set is numbered different from the series 1 cards. Alright I think I'm getting the hang of this.
    Basically, yes. Some people (myself included) don't consider "Updates and Highlights" part of the flagship set, though. I, personally, think of that as a standalone product.

Update has a lot of RCs typically, some that become very sought after over time: Trout, Altuve, Arenado, just to name a few.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12