Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Site Update - 5/14/18

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Site Update - 5/14/18

Members -

Just a quick update for SCF.

1) I'll be making some minor changes this week to the necessary evil (google ads) that I need to have on the site in order to pay for the web-hosting and other SCF related expenses. Most of it will be subtle. However, I do ask that if you can, please consider supporting SCF with a VIP membership. Ads are disabled on most of the site.

2) With the supreme court striking down the sports betting law this morning, I will re-evaluate SCF's position on this topic overall. Just as an FYI, we do have a fantasy sports forum for in SCF General Talk. I am not sure if there will be any changes, especially since minors are allowed to have accounts on the site but like most items, it is worth at least reviewing.

3) If you are looking for used 1-touch holders (various sizes), please check this out - I have 2 full boxes and nearly a 3rd ready to move out. https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...3#post14624763

4) Reward Point Store will be getting a healthy shipment of items in the next week or 2. I'll be sending this out to Roger tomorrow or Wednesday (at the latest) - need to figure the box to send this in. However, VIP's get the 1st alerts that items are going to be added into the SCF Rewards Store.

Thanks for reading,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still think this site and sites like it could benefit bigly from having a Paypal donation thing or whatever people use for most of their worthless gofundme garbage. I don't know how much ads or other things bring in but if you get 1000 members to toss in a couple of bucks that would in a couple plus thousands and I've seen people throw money at much worthless causes than online communities they actually use.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Does this mean razzes will be allowed?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Does this mean razzes will be allowed?

no - this is still a raffle and technically still illegal

I am referring to discussions about sports betting and gambling in general

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still think this site and sites like it could benefit bigly from having a Paypal donation thing or whatever people use for most of their worthless gofundme garbage. I don't know how much ads or other things bring in but if you get 1000 members to toss in a couple of bucks that would in a couple plus thousands and I've seen people throw money at much worthless causes than online communities they actually use.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Scott- this is not a bad idea at all- what about a go fund me or something similar, to help offset the costs. Couldnt hurt to set it up, could it?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott- this is not a bad idea at all- what about a go fund me or something similar, to help offset the costs. Couldnt hurt to set it up, could it?

started working on this today actually - not a go fund me, but a different spin off of this.