Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mock draft nba lottery style

Suns: Deandre Ayton (They may trade this pick to the Hawks for a King's ransom & take Luka Doncic #3 as well)
    Kings: Marvin Bagley
    Hawks: Jaren Jackson Jr.
    Grizzlies: Luke Doncic
    Mavericks: Mohamed Bamba
    Magic: Michael Porter
    Bulls: Wendell Carter
    Cavs:Trae Young
    Knicks: Mikal Bridges
    76'ers: Gary Trent Jr. (Could be traded in a package for Kawhi Leonard)
    Hornets: Miles Bridges
    Clippers: Collin Sexton
    Clippers: Kevin Knox
    Nuggets: Dzanan Musa
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 05-16-2018 at 12:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know the Suns have never had the #1 pick before so it seems like they must take somebody with the pick but if I was running the team I would honestly move down a spot or two if I could. I think you could dupe a team into giving you a ton of stuff for the #1 spot and still get an "equal" player at 2 or even 3 in this draft.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know the Suns have never had the #1 pick before so it seems like they must take somebody with the pick but if I was running the team I would honestly move down a spot or two if I could. I think you could dupe a team into giving you a ton of stuff for the #1 spot and still get an "equal" player at 2 or even 3 in this draft.

You might be right as the draft is a crap shoot ... Jay Bilas I believe said he thinks Deandre Ayton compares to Wilt Chamberlain while Max Kellerman said he thinks Ayton could be a bust ala Jahlil Okafor .... while some seem to think Luka Doncic is like a white LeBron James and others think he will be a complete bust ... opinions are all over the place on prospects.

Personally I think Ayton is more of a "sure thing" than any other player in the draft and I do think the Suns will take him #1 overall but if they could get a bunch of picks to move down and still end up with Doncic, they could certainly win that trade if everything breaks right ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jay Bilas I believe said he thinks Deandre Ayton compares to Wilt Chamberlain

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ I agree ... to me, Ayton looks like he could be, at best, a David Robinson, at that would be incredible ... but he could also be Keon Clark ...