The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2018 Classics Football (100+ Must-See Pics)

There are certain aspects of Panini America’s upcoming 2018 Classics Football that will instantly jettison you back in time 40 years or so. The pulpy stock . . . the vintage designs . . . the Blank Backs . . . the NNOFs (No Name On Fronts) . . . the nostalgia-tinged checklist. Of course, there are other aspects — such as the introduction of Optichrome technology and the spectacular 2018 rookie class — that rush you right back to today. And that is the real beauty of 2018 Classics Football. A little something old, a little something new and a little something for everyone.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...s/#more-216717
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I actually really like these this year.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Some nice looking cards for sure.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price