Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pulled last night at Players Choice...
    IMG_7879.jpg

This made one fan’s night to take it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    There's more!

Saw this today on Reddit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/nH6JuKg
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Here's a couple more

j1 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickrj6 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickrj5 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickrj4 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickrj2 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickrj3 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickr
    j8 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickr
    j9 by Jiggs Nation, on Flickr
    Last edited by FactoryOfSadness; 05-22-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Having watched a Player do a card signing i can see how they get bored quick, great of him to have some fun...I think they are great, wish more players took that approach. Watched Francisco Lindor do a signing and he was fun the entire time and messing around with his nephew the whole time, after he was still happy to sign for fans that were there.

Great stuff! I like seeing all these new inscriptions pop up. I can see them selling well, especially if Schmaltz collectors want to acquire different inscriptions.

I wonder if we'll see him do this again with other products? The Cup? Or would UD have a problem with that you think?

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sounds like his mind is a warped as mine. I like it!

The humble as pie inscription is currently at $102

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/17-18-SP-AUT...IAAOSwc~5bAdJF
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Seen a new one but he dated it which makes it slightly different with the same quote as above.
    Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 3.00.46 AM.png

Looks like he also done this on some other cards in other products.
    Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 2.59.45 AM.png

Love this kid.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12