Which of these players are the most collectable?

In terms of best investment potential, chances of putting together a super collection, best future HOF chances, etc Please choose 10

Jose Albertos
    Jorge Alfaro
    Anthony Alford
    Kolby Allard
    Yordan Alvarez
    Brian Anderson
    Ian Anderson
    Christian Arroyo
    Akil Baddoo
    Will Barton
    Bradley Beal
    Bojan Bogdanovic
    A.J. Bouye
    Archie Bradley
    Brandon Brooks
    Dustin Brown
    Jurrell Casey
    Yun-Cheng Chang
    Evgeni Dadonov
    Ed Davis
    Jose De Leon
    Carlos Delgado
    Josh Donaldson
    Dane Dunning
    Mattias Ekholm
    Eric Fisher
    Wander Franco
    Max Fried
    Braxton Garrett
    Brusdar Graterol
    Vladimir Gutierrez
    Jorge Guzman
    Johnathan Hankins
    J.A. Happ
    Casey Hayward
    Kyle Hendricks
    Aaron Hicks
    Akiem Hicks
    Grant Holmes
    Melvin Ingram
    Malik Jackson
    James Johnson
    Chandler Jones
    Thomas Jones
    Linval Joseph
    Enes Kanter
    Jason Kelce
    Ryan Kerrigan
    Demarcus Lawrence
    Alex Len
    Dion Lewis
    Bennie Logan
    Joey Lucchesi
    Josh Manson
    Jon Marchessault
    Shaq Mason
    Ryan McMahon
    E'Twaun Moore
    C.J. Mosley
    Larry Nance Jr
    Luis Ortiz
    Nate Pearson
    Franklin Perez
    Dwight Powell
    J.T. Realmuto
    Rodger Saffold
    Nate Schmidt
    Mitchell Schwartz
    Jeff Teague
    Matt Thaiss
    Joe Thuney
    Anthony Tolliver
    Sam Travis
    Cole Tucker
    Jonas Valanciunas
    Alejandro Villanueva
    Larry Warford
    Mitch White
    Andrew Whitworth
    Daryl Williams
    Marvin Williams
    Thaddeus Young
    Last edited by dagabs; 05-17-2018 at 10:06 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I don't really know about the non baseball ones but I'd say the chances any of those MLB guys make the HOF will be very slim. The odds are against everyone to make the HOF and even as they have lowered the standards in the past couple of years you still don't have many that actually make it versus the amount that plays baseball.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Of course that's true. What I'd like to do is to get a sense of future collectability
    of all the players listed above. Perhaps a better idea would be to give each player
    a number between 1-10 with a 10 meaning the players cards will go up in value, a 5
    meaning the players cards will remain the same and a 1 meaning the players cards will
    only go down in value from here

On your theoretical 1-10 scale I'd give every player you listed a 5 or lower with most being 3 or lower. You have a list there of late break out MLB players (JA Happ, Donaldson, Aaron Hicks, etc.), defensive football players and linemen (rarely give good value), and 2nd string NBA players. Very few of the guys listed play in big markets which hurts even more.

The only guy who has an outside shot at their respective Hall of Fame is DeMarcus Lawrence and that is if he can play another 8 or seasons at last year's level. Again though, he's a defensive lineman and they just don't return value.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Thank you I appreciate your response. Any chance you could take the time to copy
    and paste the list and put a number from 1-5 for each player just so I can get a
    better idea as to who the 5's are, 4's, 3's etc? The reason I ask is because I'm
    looking to narrow those I collect and if I can get a consensus as to who the 1's
    are it will help me a great deal.

If no one wishes to take the time and issue a number for each of these players or even
    choose the ten best would anyone be willing to pick the single worst investment among
    the players listed here? Which players cards wouldn't you touch with a ten foot pole?

Eenie, meenie, miny mo.......
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Lucroy, Molitor, Yount, and Griffey Jr