Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still no Bowman Mega Box here locally. Thanks for the sharing of packs people did open.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

They were sent to all the Targets but there have been many warehouse deals to unload them before they hit the floor. Sometimes its the vendors and employees but most of the time its the customer who arranges to receive them before they hit the floor

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rjcunius's Items on eBay

I walked into the local Target Saturday morning & there was a large red display of the new 2018 Bowman Mega. Nine had been purchased (of the 30), and my wife gave me the OK to buy the remaining 21! I did quite well...

Rick

Hidden Content (Baseball and Hockey for trade)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Been to three local Targets and haven't' seen these in any of them.

Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Redskins and Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo/Soroka/Toussaint/Riley/Folty, etc.), Mike Trout, Blake Snell, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

Been to three local Targets and haven't' seen these in any of them.

I imagine they're all gone by now, but did you check the toy section? I was making the mistake of just looking at the card section up by the registers where the rest of the blasters and hanger packs are. My wife is the one who found them on an end cap on the Lego aisle. If she hadn't been shopping for a birthday gift for a birthday party my daughter was going to I never would have gotten any.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found two displays, one right in the front of the store by the card isle and the other in the toy section. There have been reports that they have been spread out all over the stores though but mostly in the toy section. It's really been a first gets all situation with these.

I imagine they're all gone by now, but did you check the toy section? I was making the mistake of just looking at the card section up by the registers where the rest of the blasters and hanger packs are. My wife is the one who found them on an end cap on the Lego aisle. If she hadn't been shopping for a birthday gift for a birthday party my daughter was going to I never would have gotten any.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

No I haven't even thought to look in the toy section. I will look there I guess but like you said they will probably be gone by now.

Why would the Excel rep, who is the one responsible for the card section, put the display in a spot other than the card section?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I haven't even thought to look in the toy section. I will look there I guess but like you said they will probably be gone by now.

Why would the Excel rep, who is the one responsible for the card section, put the display in a spot other than the card section?

30 of those boxes take up a lot of space. They come with their own end cap. I have heard that smaller shipments could go to the card isle though so hunting for Mega Boxes is a chore

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rjcunius's Items on eBay

If anyone is looking for Mega singles of specific players/teams, please PM me. I have a bunch & will trade/sell cheap.

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

I found two displays, one right in the front of the store by the card isle and the other in the toy section. There have been reports that they have been spread out all over the stores though but mostly in the toy section. It's really been a first gets all situation with these.

Yes, I found an empty end cap in the sporting goods department in one Target. What makes me even madder is that some were released early in the stores. What's the point of a launch date if stores are just going to put them out whenever? I went to my closest Target on release date last week and the guy was stocking the card shelves as I got there. I thought it was my lucky day. He asked what I was looking for and I told him Bowman Mega Boxes and he said "Sorry, we sold out of those when I put them out last week." ™™™?

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, I found an empty end cap in the sporting goods department in one Target. What makes me even madder is that some were released early in the stores. What's the point of a launch date if stores are just going to put them out whenever? I went to my closest Target on release date last week and the guy was stocking the card shelves as I got there. I thought it was my lucky day. He asked what I was looking for and I told him Bowman Mega Boxes and he said "Sorry, we sold out of those when I put them out last week." ™™™?

That does stink for sure.

DON

Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Check out Truebluecustoms on Instagram!!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast