Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bowman mega box returns to target stores with exclusive chrome refractors

The Bowman Mega Box is coming back to local Target stores.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

After last year’s exciting debut, the box is back featuring exclusive chrome refractor designs not found anywhere else. Each box will have five packs of 2018 Bowman Baseball cards and two packs of 2018 Bowman Mega Box exclusive chrome cards, which contains five cards in each pack.

2018 Bowman Mega Box will be in Target stores starting May 23.

The 2018 Bowman Mega Box exclusive cards will highlight 100 chrome prospects with five different color refractor parallels of Purple (numbered to 250), Green (numbered to 99), Gold (numbered to 50), Orange (numbered to 25), and Platinum (1-of-1).

https://www.topps.com/blog/bowman-me...me-refractors/
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Check out Truebluecustoms on Instagram!!
    Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Wow thanks for the info, still don't have Bowman at the Local store here (WalMart), may have to go to Eugene or Salem to get some packs. Thanks Don for the information!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow thanks for the info, still don't have Bowman at the Local store here (WalMart), may have to go to Eugene or Salem to get some packs. Thanks Don for the information!

Not a problem. Hopefully, you can found some!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

Took me weeks to find Bowman at my local targets. All I found at first were empty displays. Still haven't found any blasters but was finally able to grab some single packs at one store and value packs at another. By the time I went back for more the next day the shelves were empty.
    I'll probably have to camp out to get a mega box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought about 5 blasters, 5 fat packs and a lot of regular packs. I didn't get much out of the first batch of packs, as someone seemed to have thumbed through them. But my last batch of packs was from a newly stocked box and I got a Green paper Ohtani out of that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got four of these at Target today. So happy with the purchase. Got my first auto!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just got four of these at Target today. So happy with the purchase. Got my first auto!

Thanks for sharing.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

What’s up Forum. I’m pretty new to this so I just wanted to get some quick info. In regards to the Bowman’s, how would you rank them? Which would you consider the most valuable Bowman card? I’m asking in terms of Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Refracfor Bowman’s etc...?

Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A superfractor 1 of 1 of Ohtani is the most valuable card

What’s up Forum. I’m pretty new to this so I just wanted to get some quick info. In regards to the Bowman’s, how would you rank them? Which would you consider the most valuable Bowman card? I’m asking in terms of Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Refracfor Bowman’s etc...?

Thanks!!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Still no Bowman Mega Box here locally. Thanks for the sharing of packs people did open.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast