Bowman mega box returns to target stores with exclusive chrome refractors

The Bowman Mega Box is coming back to local Target stores.

After last year’s exciting debut, the box is back featuring exclusive chrome refractor designs not found anywhere else. Each box will have five packs of 2018 Bowman Baseball cards and two packs of 2018 Bowman Mega Box exclusive chrome cards, which contains five cards in each pack.

2018 Bowman Mega Box will be in Target stores starting May 23.

The 2018 Bowman Mega Box exclusive cards will highlight 100 chrome prospects with five different color refractor parallels of Purple (numbered to 250), Green (numbered to 99), Gold (numbered to 50), Orange (numbered to 25), and Platinum (1-of-1).

https://www.topps.com/blog/bowman-me...me-refractors/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow thanks for the info, still don't have Bowman at the Local store here (WalMart), may have to go to Eugene or Salem to get some packs. Thanks Don for the information!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Wow thanks for the info, still don't have Bowman at the Local store here (WalMart), may have to go to Eugene or Salem to get some packs. Thanks Don for the information!
    Not a problem. Hopefully, you can found some!

Don
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Took me weeks to find Bowman at my local targets. All I found at first were empty displays. Still haven't found any blasters but was finally able to grab some single packs at one store and value packs at another. By the time I went back for more the next day the shelves were empty.
    I'll probably have to camp out to get a mega box.

I bought about 5 blasters, 5 fat packs and a lot of regular packs. I didn't get much out of the first batch of packs, as someone seemed to have thumbed through them. But my last batch of packs was from a newly stocked box and I got a Green paper Ohtani out of that

Just got four of these at Target today. So happy with the purchase. Got my first auto!

Quote Originally Posted by billpizza View Post
    Just got four of these at Target today. So happy with the purchase. Got my first auto!
    Thanks for sharing.

Don
    Hidden Content