Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have been searching local Targets on long island-went in to the Farmingdale store this morning-and found EIGHT mega boxes that had been ripped open, with the mega packs removed.
    I reported the incident to store security, who said they will review security tape. So, to this low-life dirt bag thief, I hope you get caught (I wouldn't enter that Target again if I were you), and
    I have one word for you-KARMA. I have found that in this life, often what goes around comes (back) around.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by memorabiliadad14 View Post
    I have been searching local Targets on long island-went in to the Farmingdale store this morning-and found EIGHT mega boxes that had been ripped open, with the mega packs removed.
    I reported the incident to store security, who said they will review security tape. So, to this low-life dirt bag thief, I hope you get caught (I wouldn't enter that Target again if I were you), and
    I have one word for you-KARMA. I have found that in this life, often what goes around comes (back) around.
    That is such a shame!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

R20180524_153318.jpg
    This is what the display looks like for those of you still looking. Good luck.

Two seconds after that picture was snapped, they may have ended up in a cart!

Quote Originally Posted by JustStartingOut View Post
    R20180524_153318.jpg
    This is what the display looks like for those of you still looking. Good luck.
    Next to the LEGOs? No by the other cards?
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Thanks for sharing the pic.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I was able to snag 42 boxes. I'm going to resell them hopefully at $35 a box.
    IMG_3714.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by lauriontj View Post
    I was able to snag 42 boxes. I'm going to resell them hopefully at $35 a box.
    IMG_3714.JPG
    Geez lucky!
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123