Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post 25 year old man posed as a teenage student to relive his basketball glory days at high school

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

A 25-year-old man posed as a high school student so he could relive his old glory days on the basketball courts, police say.

Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley attended Dallas area high schools for nine months, pretending to be a 17-year-old, before he was finally spotted by one of his old coaches and arrested.

He faces a charge of tampering with government records, the Dallas News reports.

Gilstrap-Portley graduated from his own high school, North Mesquite, in 2011, and had a relatively successful college basketball career as a guardsmen for the Dallas Christian College between 2013 and 2014. But he went undrafted in the 2017 NBA draft.

Missing his basketball glory days, he decided to go back to school, according to police.

Gilstrap-Portley enrolled at Skyline High School - just over six miles away from his old high school - under the alias Rashun Richardson at the beginning of the school year, claiming to be a Hurricane Harvey refugee.

But a student parent said that while he was at the school, he also dated her 14-year-old daughter.

'It's unbelievable to me that he could get away with this,' she said. 'I don't know what, how [the school] let this slip through the cracks.'

The mother said that the couple never had a sexual relationship, but she'd been concerned about her daughter dating a 17-year-old.

She added that she had never met Gilstrap-Portley but had spoken to him over the phone and he appeared to be 'respectful' to her.

Not for a moment did she ever consider that her daughter's boyfriend may be leading a secret double life.

She only learned the truth when a detective called her this week.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

this is some crazy stuff

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, it's perfectly acceptable for a biological man to identify as a woman and wrestle girls, or for various people to "identify" as things they are not biologically, but it's an indefensible evil for a 25 year old to identify as a high school kid? Okay ...

Seriously, I feel sorry for the guy ... I mean, dude, go join a rec league.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

So, it's perfectly acceptable for a biological man to identify as a woman and wrestle girls, or for various people to "identify" as things they are not biologically, but it's an indefensible evil for a 25 year old to identify as a high school kid? Okay ...

I know, amazing, isn't it? There is no consistent, internal logic with what is socially acceptable anymore. Even in the case of this man dating a teenager, which is illegal today, such was not unusual as recently as early in the 20th century. My great-grandmother was married at age 15.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know, amazing, isn't it? There is no consistent, internal logic with what is socially acceptable anymore. Even in the case of this man dating a teenager, which is illegal today, such was not unusual as recently as early in the 20th century. My great-grandmother was married at age 15.

I agree 100% ... 100%