In life of horses and hockey, Eddie Olczyk never faced odds like his cancer battle

Eddie Olczyk remembers the exact time: 7:07 p.m. He was lying in bed, recovering from surgery. Doctors had just removed 14 inches of his colon and a tumor the size of a fist. The house phone started ringing, and the incoming number flashed on his television screen.

“It was Northwestern Hospital,” Olczyk recalled. “Look, with my experience of being a hockey player and being a dad, you know any phone call at past 7 o’clock from the hospital, it’s not a good call.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9c15d5816cd9
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Excellent read! I'm so happy to see he's doing better and hope that everything stays good and healthy for him!