Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Serena Williams Signs Autograph Deal with Upper Deck

Upper Deck already has some of the biggest names in sports under exclusive autograph deals. Now, they’ve added the greatest women’s tennis player of all-time. On Thursday, the company announced what it called “a multi-year” arrangement with Serena Williams.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Upper Deck will produce authenticated memorabilia and release limited-edition prints with Williams’ autograph and image. Looking to capitalize on Williams’ appearances upcoming major tennis events, several items are now online, ranging from $800 for 24×20 signed images to $10,000 for dual-signed shoes featuring the autographs of Williams and fellow Upper Deck exclusive, Michael Jordan.

https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.co...th-upper-deck/
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Check out Truebluecustoms on Instagram!!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Nice
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Serena is the GOAT of women's tennis and more dominant in women's tennis than LeBron is in the NBA ... she's absolutely amazing! I LOVE SERENA!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Serena is the GOAT of women's tennis and more dominant in women's tennis than LeBron is in the NBA ... she's absolutely amazing! I LOVE SERENA!

Easily the best female tennis player of all time. Not sure how much she has left though with her age and post child birth but she doesn't have anything to prove at this point.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Redskins and Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo/Soroka/Toussaint/Riley/Folty, etc.), Mike Trout, Blake Snell, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Easily the best female tennis player of all time. Not sure how much she has left though with her age and post child birth but she doesn't have anything to prove at this point.

I agree 100%