Thread: Rank these 8 players

Rank these 8 players

Please rank these 8 players in terms of best future investment potential.

Jose Albertos
    Jorge Alfaro
    Anthony Alford
    Kolby Allard
    Yordan Alvarez
    Brian Anderson
    Ian Anderson
    Christian Arroyo

Kolby Allard
    Ian Anderson

Out of that bunch I'd rank these the as best....
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Kolby Allard
    Ian Anderson

Out of that bunch I'd rank these the as best....
    Gotta agree with this. Those are the only two that really have any star potential and even at that they're not going be Kershaw or Scherzer level.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Kolby Allard
    Ian Anderson
    Yordan Alvarez
    Brian Anderson
    Jorge Alfaro
    Christian Arroyo
    Anthony Alford
    Jose Albertos

Just be careful with pitchers. So many injuries these days...out of all the great prospects in the game year after year only a handful turn out to be HOF caliber. Pitchers are more likely to suffer severe injuries than position players. With that being said being a Braves fan Allard and Anderson have a lot of potential.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by dagabs View Post
    Please rank these 8 players in terms of best future investment potential.
    "investment potential"? --- I'd say unless you're out there buy 5 & 6 figure cards to flip, then sports cards in general are a pretty low yield investment.

I player collect Ryan Klesko and Ty Wigginton because I like them. I team collect the Royals - even crappy Royals old like Ryan Shealy, Emil Brown or Brian Bannister - because I like the Royals and it's fun.
    Even my favorite WWE guy to super-collect is perennial bottom-of-the-card wrestler, Zack Ryder. I do it because he's my favorite to cheer for, not because his cards are going to be worth a fortune down the road.

My advice is to just have fun collecting!
    Last edited by K.C._Royals; 06-01-2018 at 12:22 PM.