Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questons on Dale Earnhardt Autos

Hello I have a bunch of old racing I was going through. I do have a few Dale Earnhardt SR autos. The Wheels, VIP, Press Pass autos i'm familiar with.
    My question is on these Classic/Scoreboard autos.

I have a few like this example, the ones i have the autos are much better, they are in the box and incased like this and # /250 etc...
    is there any information on these?? Like how many diffrent ones are there, are they the first encased cards pre PSA Beckett etc????
    and where would one find value on them as i don't see them on ebay, are they in price guides anywhere???

thanks for any help

showcase by Jiggs Nation, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lea_defoote's Items on eBay

The Score Board was primarily in the business of selling manufactured autographed merchandise. They did issue some trading card products around 1996-97, but those had their own "SB" logo on them. This card looks like it was part of a group they had signed and sold as aftermarket autographs. This is not what the hobby considers a "Certified Autograph" today. It's a bit better than a TTM, but it's not a pack-pulled auto.

-Tom